Thursday, March 1, 2012

Tides of March

Welcome March! So lovely to finally see you here.

This month I will try to feature all things green! I know its gonna be a huge task and probably get rather annoying but a task nonetheless Id like to take on! Whats going to make it easy is the fact that Chartreuse seems to be the colour of spring this season! Lets see what I will find! Yay! 

Enough about that now on to the polish... So for March 1st I decided to try Essie's Navigate Her from their a Spring To Invest In collection and O.P.I 's Red Lights Ahead...Where? from their Holland Collection..  
Sorry about the mani, I was in a rush yesterday.. bah! 


Navigate Her The picture is pretty accurate to its colour. Its a creamy
I really love this color.
Reminds me of a softer more adult and delicate easter.
avocado. Opaque. Pastel. slightly streaky
2 Coats


 Red Lights Ahead...Where? I love the application!  wider brush applies on like a dream brush!
Light Opacity( thought it was going to be darker..=(  )
I used 2 coats but I should have done 3. 

!Go Green! 

No comments:

Post a Comment